About a week before Joe Biden’s puppet-master(s) selected Kamala Harris to be the de facto leader of the Democrat Party moving forward, the California Senator sat down for an “interview” with MSNBC’s midday host Chris Jansing. The supposedly “hard news” journalist proceeded to ask Harris the following five questions:
1. “[Trump] can’t say if civil rights icon and long-serving congressman John Lewis, who was bloodied and arrested numerous times in his fight for equality, was impressive. … But what do you think when you hear that clip, somebody who won’t even say, do you find [Lewis’s] story impressive?”
2. “Tens of millions of people who have filed for unemployment claims. Some of them now worried about eviction notices. … Tell me your thoughts on where we are right now and how we’re going to get help to the people who need it.”
3. “The Census Bureau has said that they’re going to stop counting people a month earlier than they thought because they need that time to get the report in by the end of the year. … How concerned are you about this decision?”
4. “We know you’ve been named on [Biden’s] shortlist. Can you tell us anything about where you are in the vetting process or what you have gone through in terms of the vetting process, or at least from having been through this part of the vetting process, what you are learning about what the former vice president is looking for in his running mate.”
5. “Accusations of being too ambitious, some black women see a double standard. There have been claims that you are too ambitious. Have we learned nothing in the last four years since those kinds of accusations were leveled against Hillary Clinton?”
Not exactly a gauntlet. I wrote an article after that simply acknowledging the obvious: that Kamala Harris was poised, when chosen by Team Biden, to receive the Barack Obama treatment from the media. That is, the media is about to slip into hibernation again, refusing to do its job.
And right on cue, here we are:
No one is a fool here. Every American who is remotely politically engaged understands that Joe Biden isn’t there. He’s a puppet. He’s being used as a Weekend at Bernie’s body, propped up until the election is over. It’s sad, and frankly disgusting what his loved ones are allowing the party to do to him, but it is what it is.
So no one would be surprised or even taken aback at this point if Biden was scurried off away from reporters where they couldn’t ask him questions. But Harris? She’s the one that is supposedly so razor-sharp Democrats can’t wait to see her debate Mike Pence. She’s the one that is going to be running our executive branch of government if Biden wins the election. She needs to be answering the questions. So move Biden off the stage, but this willful submission to being herded out of a room without so much as even shouting a question back at the two individuals who seek the throne? Come on.
It’s clear at this point that the Biden campaign is going to flagrantly lie in confidence, knowing that they will not be held accountable:
If the media let’s themselves be doormats and useful idiots as they did the last eight years Joe Biden was in office, they deserve every bit of scorn and contempt that Trump and all his minions can heap on them for it.
Integrity matters. Even when you’re a journalist.