The Resurgent spoke with wild game chef Jeremiah Doughty of From Field to Plate about prepping wild game during hunting season. Below is the interview:
Jeremiah Doughty: From Field to Plate
Our DC corresponent Gabriella Hoffman is chatting with wild game chef Jeremiah Doughty from From Field To Plate! We chatted wild game recipes, Instagram censoring his dove pictures, hunting/fishing in California, and why involving kids in the outdoors promotes family values. Watch!
Posted by The Resurgent on Wednesday, September 6, 2017
- Jeremiah discussed Instagram flagging his dove breast picture for nudity, sexuality, and abuse. Read more about it here.
- He discussed how he became a self-taught wild game chef
- He discussed the importance of involving family in the outdoors
- He discussed California’s awful hunting and fishing laws and why he plans to fight for greater rights in the Golden State
- He discussed his upcoming wild game cooking classes to be held in Texas